Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am a poor poster

So week number whatever in Australia.

Nerd News

I put Ubuntu back on my computer after flirting with Debian since something broke in California. Ubuntu just gets more attention meaning it works with out me having to hack through unstable. If you like tv check out Miro and Bit torrent Rss Feeds

Keeping Busy

The Rugby and AFL finals occured over the weekend and I went over sombebody's place and watched them. One on Saturday on Sunday. It totally killed my laundry throughput and both games devolved into blow outs but its nice to be not in my apartment. If anyone in blacksburg actually reads this thing consider potentially running with me when I get back. I have been getting into it and would like to continue.

Work

I had a slow week or two here. I tried to get back into my research but my Matlab License ran out. I emailed about it like a month ago and no one got back to me.

Politics

General rage and disappointment. Mike Gravel was on the news hour on pbs and announced an effort for a national sales tax which I like. Too bad he wont get any play on the majors. Heres hoping Iowans like Edwards then at least health care will get a chance to become a single payer system. Clinton and Obama have plans that are not as ingenious as Edwards in their design to transfer Health Care in this country to a Universal Single Payer System.

Okay maybe my next post will be more coherent. Perhaps a treatsie on why conservative groups on facebook are so small.

1 comment:

Brentopia said...

i don't run unless i'm being chased.