Thursday, October 11, 2007

Getting Lost

Melway its teh map
Brother can you spare a Melway. Every weekend I go to a show and every weekend I end up at some gas station trying to figure out where the hell I am. Google Maps is all good until the street changes names. i get lost running errands for work too. The only thing that saved me yesterday was seeing the Target Logo in the distance on the side of the Mall that is near where I work.

Like all jobs I have taken my current exploits has become interesting, wait the other one, tedious. I have proved that I am good at counting things and putting them in boxes. We are almost done and begin shipping product on Tuesday. Then I get to go to New Zealand.

This weekend is wide open. Its supoosed to be rainy and crummy so I am planning on doing indoor things like concert going. I ll rant on monday about the musical stylings of Eat Laser Scumbag, Group Seizure, The Trophy Wives, The Losers over at the Old Bar in Fitzroy.

No comments: