Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Word

I finally posted photos over at picasa from the past couple weeks. I uploaded some videos but apparently they dont work like one would hope at picasa. Google bought youtube but nobody thought to synergize that into the picasa world.

Other technological issues going on my little world:

Thunderbird (an email client) doesn't get along with full hardware acceleration in windows. So no cursor affects for me.

Debian is really cool until an update breaks networking.

Boring computer stuff i know.


Theres going to be an election here in Australia with a wide variety of issues at stake. However this is what i just heard on the radio.

Opposition Position in Queensland: The government needs to do more to educate people about the danger of throwing rocks at cars.

I think that could become a consensus issue.

No comments: