Sunday, November 4, 2007

Man I hate thornleigh

If your bored then your boring right? It rained all weekend here so I did a lot of nothing. I made two trips to the mall because apparently no one in Australia has a desire to purchase name brand electronics at low low prices after 6 PM on a Saturday. I rolled into the empty parking lot and traipsed through the mall in vein looking for headphones as everything was closed but the movie theater. I ate a quick dinner in the sparsely populated food court with some cinema patrons. I conquered the mall the following day finding a decent pair of headphones to replace my tattered and now mono travel warriors.

Sunday was clear enough to warrant a run and I got lost in the outskirts of the Berowra Valley Regional Park which is like a block from my house. I need suggestions for an activity this weekend as it is my last. I am thinking about going to the zoo because I haven't seen a marsupial the whole time Iv been here.

Hey Virginians go vote Tuesday. The entire legislature is on the ballot. Here is a summary article in the Roanoke Times

No comments: