Saturday, August 11, 2007

Man Its like a roller coaster


A boring one where you have to do work. I had a bad weekend last week I got a migraine and stayed in. Then we had a really busy at work week getting some drawings out. So I was really suprised when I recieved a car on Friday. One of the guys at work left to go home, Hong Kong I think. He had this company car in his possesion and now its mine for at least 3 weeks. I put it to good use today Taking a drive on the Pacific Higway to Manly. Its a super cool beach town similar to San Clemente in California. The car is a little Nissan Sedan pictured here with Manly's Beach in the distance. The drive took about 45 minutes with lights and traffic. Driving on the left took about 3 turns to get used to. Manly was fun to walk around there were people out and about. The water was cold, I only got in ankle deep. If your interested the photo set will be here if its not already.

No comments: